STROKER 5-CHANNEL Amplifer
S91100.5D- 5-Channel Digital Amplifier 150W x5 @ 2,4 &1Ohm and 500W x1@ 2 Ohm RMS power
STROKER series amplifiers have established an unsurpassed reputation for high performance, quality, efficiency, and reliability. As a result, any stroker or speaker can produce the highest quality natural sound.STROKER series 5 Channel Amplifier is designed and engineered with having massive dynamic headroom capability so you will always get way more power than its standard power ratings. Extra power means crisper and cleaner amplified signal for a tremendous sounding audio system. STROKER series amplifiers show-case their flexibility by generating very consistent power output at different impedances and with its variable phase adjustment on the mono-block amplifiers, the magical shifting of low bass can be shifted from the trunk to the front of the vehicle so you can not only hear it but feel it!
The digital 2-ohm amplifier comes protected in such a way that it is suitable to install in your vehicle, yet gets quality output sound. So, knowing about the features of the amplifier, it shall help you choose the right product. To make your research an easy one, we bring to you some of the best 5 channel amps aka amplifier with its detailed features. So, we can say Best car amp means vega car amplifiers. Take a glance at the list below along with the product details that shall help you get hands-on with the right one.
- Latest High-Efficiency Full-Range Digital Topology
- Surface Mount Component Technology with 4-Layer PCB
- Common Compact Size with Single-Sided Connections and Top Mount Controls.
- Handles HI and LO level input up to 12V
- Switched Speaker Level Turn On Option (VOX/DC Offset/REM)
- Input configuration switch on 4 and 5 channel amplifiers
- Fully Variable 35Hz – 350Hz 12dB per Octave Crossovers
- Lighted LED logo
- Bass remote can disassemble and installed in-dash very easily.
- Variable Phase adjustment on ALL S9 series monoblocks to get the correct phase. Moves bass from the trunk to the front.