DS18- HOOLIGAN X , High Excursion 15" Subwoofer 6000 Watts MAX 4" DVC 2-Ohms
The DS18 Hooligan X15 has already been proven to provide top end performance and bass now for 6 years on the streets and in the lanes, hooligans have been a choice of music lovers and competitors alike.
We have taken the Traditional Hooligan and revamped it in our newest revision, the Hooligan X15 High Excursion subwoofer. This model features long throw pole, larger spider, and high excursion surround to lower the FS of the speaker making it louder at subsonic frequencies. This massive sub will be great for high powered music or SPL. A FS of 26 will ensure deep lows down to 20Hz and great punchy bass up around 40Hz depending on your box tuning. This subwoofer is rated at 4000w RMS and 6000w Max so your vehicle will require electrical upgrades and large wire.
This sub will be friendly to 4th orders, 6th orders, ported boxes, and large sealed boxes and can be used in most applications that has room for the box. With a 59mm one way XMAX, this sub is sure to pump out extreme decibels with the proper power and box setup. We recommend a tuning of 25-35Hz for ported boxes depending on your goals.
If you are looking for extreme bass and massive power look no further than the Hooligan High Excursion line! This Hooligan variant will be sure to start you on your way to high volume hairtricks and massive lows!
- High powered 4" Black Aluminum voice coil handling 4000w RMS and 6000w Max power for heavy hitting competition bass.
- We have added a large high excursion surround to help with the high pole to pole flex this subwoofer has giving it has a 59mm one way xmax!
- We have also added a larger spider that helps lower the FS (Resonant Frequency) so this sub plays lower much louder than previous versions.
- 4 inch black aluminum voice coil handling a massive 4000w RMS and 6000w Peak will be sure to get this subwoofer moving with hurricane wind forces.
- The DS18 Tooled Black basket is one of the slickest and best looking baskets on the market. Not only extremely strong but looks great so you can use plexiglass or mount inverted on your box to see the show quality frame and motor topped off by a carbon fiber dust cap.
- Huge 500oz magnet will help the voice coil receive and handle the massive power this sub requires with high efficiency and durability.
|Nominal Impedance||2 + 2 Ohms|
|RMS Power Handling||4000W|
|MAX Power Handling||6000W|
|Sensitivity (1w/1m)||88.2 dB|
|Frequency Response||16Hz - 500Hz|
|Recommended Lo Pass Crossover||80Hz|
|Voice Coil Diameter||4" / 99.8mm|
|VC Former Material||Black Aluminum|
|Cone Material||Non-Pressed Paper|
|Dust Cap Material||Carbon Fiber|
|Basket Color and Finish||Sandblasted Black|
|Magnet Weight||500 Oz|
|Displacement Volume||9.1L / 0.32 ft3|
|THIELE & SMALL PARAMETERS|
|Equivalent Volume||Vas 61.93 L /2.18 ft3|
|Excursion (one way)||Xmax 59 mm|
|Free Air Resonance||Fs 26 Hz|
|Mechanical Factor||Qms 4.98|
|Electrical Factor||Qes 0.513|
|Total Factor||Qts 0.402|
|Mechanical Mass||Mms 478.64 g|
|Mechanical Compliance||Cms 0.025 mm/N|
|BL Factor||BL 15.83|
|Voice Coil Inductance||Le 2.517 mH|
|Cone Area||754.77 Cm2|
|DC Resistance||1.9+1.9 ohms|
|Efficiency Bandwidth Product||50.6|
|Overall Diameter||15.56” / 395mm|
|Overall Depth||13.31” / 338mm|
|Front Mount Baffle Cutout||14.10” / 358mm|
|Mounting Depth||11.19” / 284mm|
|Motor Diameter||9.96” / 253mm|