Boss Elite - BE950WCPA
Get in the car and go
Boss does a great job of giving drivers access to solid stereo features at a competitive price, and their BE950WCPA digital multimedia receiver is a prime example. With wireless Apple CarPlay and wireless Android Auto built in, you don't even need to think about plugging in your phone when you hop behind the wheel. You'll get the best iPhone and Android control available in the car on a 6.75" capacitive touchscreen, and if you use Siri or Google Assistant regularly, you'll find that this hands-free control translates perfectly to the car. Built-in Bluetooth® also makes wireless music streaming and hands-free calls easy.
Wired and wireless Apple CarPlay
CarPlay integrates your iPhone into the driving experience in a seamless interface, allowing you to access iPhone content with the sound of your voice. That means easy access to your music library, audiobooks, phone, messages, navigation, and many third-party streaming music apps, too. Learn more at www.apple.com/ios/carplay.
Wired and wireless Android Auto
If you're an Android user, this receiver is ready for your phone, too. Android Auto integrates your Android device into the driving experience without distracting you from the job at hand — driving. You'll have easy voice access to Google Maps, weather, music, and apps, not to mention your text messages. And you can make calls, too, of course. Get more info at www.android.com/auto.
Bluetooth enables wireless streaming for stored music, Internet radio stations, podcasts, and audiobooks. This receiver also lets you take and make calls while keeping your hands on the wheel — an awesome safety feature when you're making your daily commute.
This Boss makes a supreme car command center, with a 6.75" touchscreen display that delivers system control, displays media info, and serves as a monitor for a connected backup camera (not included). The BE950WCPA's rear USB port lets you connect a smartphone, or you can access your digital music library loaded onto a flash drive. Plus, you'll get six ultra-clean preamp outputs for amplifiers powering your speakers and subs.
Bluetooth note: Use of this receiver's Bluetooth features will depend upon your phone's Bluetooth capabilities. Learn more in our article explaining Bluetooth profiles.
USB note: This receiver doesn't include a USB extension cable for the rear USB port. We recommend adding the PAC USBDMA6 extension cable or another cable that's compatible with Apple CarPlay and Android Auto to your order.
You'll need a wired connection to your parking brake to access settings and other features on this receiver. Your parking brake must be connected and set in order to view video on its screen.
- digital multimedia receiver with AM/FM tuner (does not play CDs)
- 6.75" capacitive touchscreen
- fits double-DIN dash openings
- wired and wireless Apple CarPlay and Android Auto
- voice control with Apple or Android phones
- built-in Bluetooth for hands-free calling and audio streaming
- plays USB memory devices
- EQ and preset curves
- inputs: rear USB port (USB extension cable not included); rear aux input; rear-view camera input
- outputs: 6-channel preamp outputs (4-volt front/rear/subwoofer)
- wired connection to parking brake required to access settings and other features on this receiver (the brake must be connected and set for video display)
- built-in internal amp (20 watts RMS/80 peak x 4 channels)
- compatible with most factory steering wheel audio controls (adapter required)