Rotary volume and bass control for Alpine Halo receivers...
Alpine's RUX-H02 Halo level controller lets you add a knob to your new Alpine touchscreen stereo so you can crank either the overall volume or bass like your ancestors did — with a righteous flick of the wrist. This knob not only matches the rounded-corners and beveled-edge styling of your Halo receiver, but it also attaches to its floating screen, holding the control in just the right position for handy adjustments from the driver's seat. You can control the bass just by pushing the knob in as you twist.
The RUX-H02 incorporates advanced Bluetooth® Low Energy technology so you can command the action without running another wire from your dash to the back of the receiver or sub amplifier (if your system has an amp). A blue LED light lets you know the knob's active and ready to pair with your receiver. The RUX-H02's powered by an included compact lithium battery that can be easily replaced.
The RUX-H02 knob works with the Alpine iLX-F509 Halo9 and iLX-F511 Halo11 receivers, along with the i509-WRA-JK and i509-WRA-JL Restyle receivers for Jeep Wrangler and Gladiator models and the iLX-507 digital multimedia receiver.
- remote level controller for select Alpine touchscreen receivers
- built-in Bluetooth LE technology for wireless operations
- replaceable lithium CR2025 battery cell
- blue LED indicator
- controls volume and subwoofer level
- turn left/right to change volume
- push in while turning left/right to change sub level
- mounts to an Alpine Halo receiver with included mounting hardware
- works with the following Alpine receivers: